Creating Beautiful Smiles with Cosmetic Dentistry for Oklahoma, OK
New Smile Dental provides the best in Cosmetic Dentistry in Oklahoma. Cosmetic dentistry can refer to any oral dental work, but the most common options are:
- whitening of teeth: The whitening of teeth involves bleaching teeth to make them whiter in appearance. It is the most common dental procedure.
- Tooth reshaping: Tooth reshaping removes enamel from the tooth to improve its overall appearance. This procedure offers fast results when compared to braces and other options.
- Dental bridge work: Dental bridges are false teeth that are placed into the mouth that replace missing teeth. They often fix bite issues caused in certain areas of the mouth, and can last over 10 years if cared for properly.
- Veneers: Veneers are extremely thin laminates that are placed on the teeth to whiten or even closing small gaps in the mouth.
- Gum lift: Gum lift is a procedure that sculpts and raises the gum line. This makes teeth look longer and more symmetrical in the mouth.
Cosmetic Dentistry not only enhances the appearance of the mouth, it improves the health of the mouth, as well. Thanks to the advancements in the technology behind Cosmetic Dentistry in Oklahoma, New Smile Dental can provide a perfect smile.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dental Treatment:
- Fixes the alignment of certain teeth.
- Corrects bites
- Fills in spaces between teeth
- Brightens the color of teeth
- Repairs decayed or damage teeth.
- Replaces older dental material.
- Replaces missing teeth
Call New Smile Dental at 479-434-4277.
- Arkansas Dental Services
- Arkansas Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oklahoma Cosmetic Dentistry
- Alma Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fort Smith Cosmetic Dentistry
- Greenwood Cosmetic Dentistry
- Heavener Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pocola Cosmetic Dentistry
- Poteau Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sallisaw Cosmetic Dentistry
- Van Buren Cosmetic Dentistry